Thank you for including Nirmal Energy Limited in your job search. As a well-established organization engaged in manufacturing of heating systems / Heat Recovery / Energy Saving Equipment, sales and services of Industrial Heating systems and OIL / GAS / DUAL FUEL Burners, Heat Transfer Fluids, Pumps and Pumping Systems and Solar Water Heating systems etc to various segments of Industries, we offer challenging yet rewarding work that makes a positive contribution to the preserving environment, Save Energy and Reduce Pollution. We welcome you, and invite you to join our team.
Designation: Sales & Service Engineers (Male Candidate only)
- Engineering Graduate or Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Mechatronics etc
Required Experience :
- 2-3 years in similar capacity or in after sales service sales, & Marketing of OIL/GAS / DUAL FUEL pressure jet burners, Heating systems /
equipment, Capital equipments, Boilers , Heaters, Energy related
equipment, Pumps & Motors, Compressors, Furnaces, Ovens etc
- Optimal application / process knowledge
- Local Area knowledge & optimal market access
- Excellent track records in the past
Basic Function :
- Sales & Servicing of our Products and services and reporting to General
Manager / Business Manager, Burners & Heating Systems Division on day to
day / routine activities, Coordination between Customers and our various
functional departments effectively and efficient ways, Communicating with
various customers & associates, and follow the sales , service process and
procedures of our Company, meeting customers, Consultants, OEMs and
ensuring and meeting the sales plan and after sales service of the area etc.
Main responsibilities :
- To sell and service our products to existing and potential customers of given
territory, meeting sales and after sales targets, implementing product
marketing plans, spares and service offers and manage and achieve the targets and to support Business Manager of Burners and heating systems and his activities as per the requirements and company guidelines. Business
development and supporting dealers and associates in various location,
mapping territory and updating of data, scheduling and implementation of
sales and service process etc
Key activities :
- Sales and service of Burners and heating systems in the given territory,
coordinating with our sales administration department and customers for the
requirements, reporting day to day activities, timely execution of given
responsibilities, preparation of MIS, Review data, Coordination with other
departments concerned, assisting in sales and service activities of Associates / dealers to achieve the sales, services and spares of products, communication to functional heads, Associates, customers, and dealers etc
Required knowledge & professional skills :
- General customer care and Sale’s skills, go-getter, self initiative, good customer knowledge, sales acumen and excellent inter-personal skills.
- Specialist Knowledge: Burner application and burner sizing, burner application, and sales tools like comparison, salient features and cost benefit and pay back calculation etc
- Organizational Processes: Internal Standard, Feed-back system development and diffusion, Functional audit and review, Sales functional team management methodology, MIS development and implementation and functional requirement and Standard assimilation.
- Compliance: Office procedure, internal processes, policies and rules and regulations of the Company
Designation: Technical Sales Engineer – Heating Equipment / TF Heaters / Burners
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Must be thoroughly informed and experienced with products and regulations.
- To conduct marketing and sales for TF Heater, Burners for Steam Boiler, Accessories, related equipments which include planning, organizing and carrying out all sales activities.
- To review market and analyse regularly.
- To supervise the selection and designing of products.
- To prepare sales quotation, technical submissions, follow up with consultants and clients to obtain approval.
- To negotiate with clients prior to concluding contracts.
- Must be fully conversant with a wide range of boiler / Process Heating products, including Thermic Fluid Heaters, boilers, burners, controls, and other related equipment.
- Ideal applicant must be able to communicate heat load / boiler sizing details as well as provide application support when necessary in order to more-accurately determine proper equipment operation and selection.
- Ideal applicant will be adept at proficient evaluation of basic boiler room systems as well as persuasive language skills to facilitate the sales of equipment applicable to a wide range of customers’ unique requirements and conditions, including load requirements, budget, boiler room square footage, boiler room configuration, and regional emissions requirements.
- Good communication and language skills, including full knowledge of industry-specific vocabulary.
- Computer proficiency is a must. Ideal applicant will need to be proficient in programs such as Word, Excel and CRM, and will also need to have a basic familiarity with factory equipment selection and pricing programs.
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable motor vehicle record wit own vehicle.
- Successful applicant will be responsible for cultivating and nurturing long-term relationships with contractors and engineers as well as accumulating an extensive group of sales prospects.
- Sales engineer will need to be in the office 1-2 days a week, as may be needed, to focus on various administrative tasks such as paperwork for both vendors and customers, and to attend pertinent meetings.
- Successful applicant will need to be able to accurately quote and explain every detail of proposed work to prevent any miscommunication between the customer and our company in regards to pricing, project requirements, and proposed work schedule.
- Sales engineer will be responsible for arranging equipment purchases with vendors.
- Successful applicant will need to regularly check in and become familiar with the latest in Heating and boiler technology to ensure that the company is always working with the most modern techniques and information. When available, sales engineer is expected to seek out additional training to enhance knowledge in any lacking areas.
- Mechanical / Chemical Engineer, minimum 1 to 3 years’ experience in heating systems sales.
- Previous experience with similar companies will be an added advantage.
Key Skills :
- Sales Process, Market Access, Thermal Engineering, Fluid Mechanics, Thermic fluid Heaters, Boilers, ASME, oil / gas fuels, IBR, Heat Transfer, etc
Designation : Engineer – Proposal & Marketing Technical Support (Female Candidate only)
Job description & Responsibilities:
- Receive customer enquiries, evaluation of specifications, requirement analysis, and understand customer challenges, process requirement, providing solutions.
- To undertake technical discussion as and when required with internal as well with customer
- Manage to create competitive and best cost proposal, solution optimization
- Submitting proposal / offers in accordance with the requirements
- Managing Opportunity Management Systems and providing Inputs to Sales team or self-actions for internal sales.
- Order booking, order processing supports and file handover to commercial team or Project team as per the nature of order.
- Arranging and attending kick-off meeting with project, Quality, Production, Engineering for proper job handover. Explanation of techno-commercial terms.
- Preparation of documents as per the internal processes for execution
- Coordination and follow-up with customers, internal team and reviews and reporting.
- Undertake and execute Internal / Inside sales and negotiate with regular and repeat customers and deal closures
- Preparation of Monthly Information Systems
- Knowledge of in various industrial heating products and applications
- Proficiency in computers and expertise of office tools
- Knowledge of international codes and standards related to heating equipment industry
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is essential and competence of all kind of equipment drawings and layout.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Female candidate with 1 – 3 Years of experience in proposal engineering / marketing Technical Support / Inside or Internal Sales.
- BE or B. Tech in Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary is commensurate with experience and competence.
Designation: Technical Telesales Executive (Female Candidate Only)
- We are looking to hire an experienced, customer-oriented Technical Telesales Executive to utilize inbound and outbound telephone calls to achieve sales targets.
- The telesales executive’s responsibilities include cross-selling or up-selling our products where possible, receiving incoming telephone calls and assisting with customer inquiries, as well as maintaining an accurate record of all calls made and received.
- Candidate should also be able to liaise with the appropriate departments to resolve customer complaints.
- To be successful as a telesales executive, candidate should be persuasive and able to work in a high-pressure environment. Ultimately, a top-performing telesales executive should be able to follow sales scripts as well as demonstrate exceptional communication, negotiation, and customer service skills.
Technical Telesales Executive Responsibilities:
- Calling existing and potential customers to persuade them to purchase company products and services.
- Accurately recording details of customers’ purchase orders.
- Processing all customer purchases accordingly.
- Generating promising leads for the outside sales team to pursue.
- Managing customer accounts by ensuring that existing customers remain satisfied with company products and services.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with customers to encourage repeat business.
- Using sales scripts proffered by the company to drive sales and respond to customer rejections.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of customer products and services to make suitable recommendations based on customers’ needs and preferences.
- Continually meeting or exceeding daily and monthly targets with respect to call volume and sales.
Technical Telesales Executive Requirements:
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering with diploma in Sales or business management or associate’s degree in marketing, communications, business administration, or related field is preferred.
- Proven experience working as a Technical telesales executive.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to follow scripts.
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Designation : Fabrication Supervisor (Male Candidate only) (Vacancy Closed)
Role of a Fabrication Supervisor:
- Supervises fabrication of equipment activities (fit up, welding and lifting), components that go into small and large scale products, from components to pressure vessels, coils, tanks, and who are supervises assembling of equipment, might work on putting together one set of components or work on the finished product… Role includes co-ordinates and interfaces between fabrication/installation and pre-fabrication activities, co-ordinates sub-contractors involved in the assembly stages. Ensures compliance with safety procedures and quality standards.
- Fabrication supervisor involves in design, implement and improve manufacturing systems and processes, also potential to grow as industrial engineers or manufacturing engineers, they may have specialized knowledge in metallurgy, welding or a specific production process.
- Supervises fabrication yard erection activities (fit up, welding and lifting).
- Supervises fabrication yard installation operations (piping installation, E.I.T.).
- Co-ordinates and interfaces between fabrication/installation and pre-fabrication activities.
- Co-ordinates sub-contractors involved in the assembly stages.
- Ensures compliance with safety procedures and quality standards.
- Searches for the most efficient technical solutions.
- Provides quantitative data for producing the progress reports.
- Have a Diploma or B.E degree mechanical / Chemical Engineers and experience in fabrication/technical field or extensive similar industry experience.
- Have a minimum 5-7 years fabrication / construction, inspection experience with process heat equipment, heating systems, and heavy manufacturing.
- Have strong working knowledge of equipment fabrication, engineering, construction of tanks vessels, inspection procedures and construction work sequences for plants and pipelines.
- Have working knowledge of codes & standards such as DIN, ASME, DOT, API, OSHA, and AWS inspection procedures.
- Have experience utilizing MS Project or similar for project scheduling and AutoCAD experience (preferred).