Thank you for including Nirmal Energy Limited in your job search. As a well-established organization engaged in manufacturing of heating systems / Heat Recovery / Energy Saving Equipment, sales and services of Industrial Heating systems and OIL / GAS / DUAL FUEL Burners, Heat Transfer Fluids, Pumps and Pumping Systems and Solar Water Heating systems etc to various segments of Industries, we offer challenging yet rewarding work that makes a positive contribution to the preserving environment, Save Energy and Reduce Pollution. We welcome you, and invite you to join our team.
Designation: Sales & Service Engineers (Male Candidate only)
BE / Diploma (Ele./Mech./IC) with 2-3 years experience
For all sales positions, candidates should have appropriate experience in capital equipment and its components with excellent interpersonal & good communications skills. Send detailed Bio-data with contact number.
Designation : Engineer – Proposal & Marketing Technical Support (Female Candidate only)
Job description & Responsibilities:
- Receive customer enquiries, evaluation of specifications, requirement analysis, and understand customer challenges, process requirement, providing solutions.
- To undertake technical discussion as and when required with internal as well with customer
- Manage to create competitive and best cost proposal, solution optimization
- Submitting proposal / offers in accordance with the requirements
- Managing Opportunity Management Systems and providing Inputs to Sales team or self-actions for internal sales.
- Order booking, order processing supports and file handover to commercial team or Project team as per the nature of order.
- Arranging and attending kick-off meeting with project, Quality, Production, Engineering for proper job handover. Explanation of techno-commercial terms.
- Preparation of documents as per the internal processes for execution
- Coordination and follow-up with customers, internal team and reviews and reporting.
- Undertake and execute Internal / Inside sales and negotiate with regular and repeat customers and deal closures
- Preparation of Monthly Information Systems
- Knowledge of in various industrial heating products and applications
- Proficiency in computers and expertise of office tools
- Knowledge of international codes and standards related to heating equipment industry
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is essential and competence of all kind of equipment drawings and layout.
Desired Candidate Profile: Female candidate with 1 – 3 Years of experience in proposal engineering / marketing Technical Support / Inside or Internal Sales.
Qualification: BE or B. Tech in Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
Salary and Benefits: Salary is commensurate with experience and competence.
Designation: Technical Telesales Executive (Female Candidate Only)
- We are looking to hire an experienced, customer-oriented Technical Telesales Executive to utilize inbound and outbound telephone calls to achieve sales targets.
- The telesales executive’s responsibilities include cross-selling or up-selling our products where possible, receiving incoming telephone calls and assisting with customer inquiries, as well as maintaining an accurate record of all calls made and received.
- Candidate should also be able to liaise with the appropriate departments to resolve customer complaints.
- To be successful as a telesales executive, candidate should be persuasive and able to work in a high-pressure environment. Ultimately, a top-performing telesales executive should be able to follow sales scripts as well as demonstrate exceptional communication, negotiation, and customer service skills.
Technical Telesales Executive Responsibilities:
- Calling existing and potential customers to persuade them to purchase company products and services.
- Accurately recording details of customers’ purchase orders.
- Processing all customer purchases accordingly.
- Generating promising leads for the outside sales team to pursue.
- Managing customer accounts by ensuring that existing customers remain satisfied with company products and services.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with customers to encourage repeat business.
- Using sales scripts proffered by the company to drive sales and respond to customer rejections.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of customer products and services to make suitable recommendations based on customers’ needs and preferences.
- Continually meeting or exceeding daily and monthly targets with respect to call volume and sales.
Technical Telesales Executive Requirements:
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering with diploma in Sales or business management or associate’s degree in marketing, communications, business administration, or related field is preferred.
- Proven experience working as a Technical telesales executive.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to follow scripts.
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Designation : Fabrication Supervisor (Male Candidate only)
Role of a Fabrication Supervisor:
- Supervises fabrication of equipment activities (fit up, welding and lifting), components that go into small and large scale products, from components to pressure vessels, coils, tanks, and who are supervises assembling of equipment, might work on putting together one set of components or work on the finished product… Role includes co-ordinates and interfaces between fabrication/installation and pre-fabrication activities, co-ordinates sub-contractors involved in the assembly stages. Ensures compliance with safety procedures and quality standards.
- Fabrication supervisor involves in design, implement and improve manufacturing systems and processes, also potential to grow as industrial engineers or manufacturing engineers, they may have specialized knowledge in metallurgy, welding or a specific production process.
- Supervises fabrication yard erection activities (fit up, welding and lifting).
- Supervises fabrication yard installation operations (piping installation, E.I.T.).
- Co-ordinates and interfaces between fabrication/installation and pre-fabrication activities.
- Co-ordinates sub-contractors involved in the assembly stages.
- Ensures compliance with safety procedures and quality standards.
- Searches for the most efficient technical solutions.
- Provides quantitative data for producing the progress reports.
- Have a Diploma or B.E degree mechanical / Chemical Engineers and experience in fabrication/technical field or extensive similar industry experience.
- Have a minimum 5-7 years fabrication / construction, inspection experience with process heat equipment, heating systems, and heavy manufacturing.
- Have strong working knowledge of equipment fabrication, engineering, construction of tanks vessels, inspection procedures and construction work sequences for plants and pipelines.
- Have working knowledge of codes & standards such as DIN, ASME, DOT, API, OSHA, and AWS inspection procedures.
- Have experience utilizing MS Project or similar for project scheduling and AutoCAD experience (preferred).